What in the world should I think?

So I was expecting my period no later than the 5th, (it is never the same so it's impossible to predict) On Friday I thought I was starting my period, I started to cramp like normal only these cramps were FAR worse. I then began to spot bleed, no actual flow ever came and it was brownish in color. I thought this may be implantation bleeding but then I was reading up on it and they said that implantation bleeding is usually only a couple drops, this bleeding was deffinately more than a few drops but not like my normal period. And now today I have nothing. My period is always 5 to 6 days and this was 3. Has this ever happened to anyone and then they found out they were prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep same thing with me when I was preggo the first time. Mind you, I was NEVER so sure that I would be getting my period "any moment now" as when I was first pregnant. Pretty funny. Get yourself a pregnancy test girl! If you get a negative but there's still no period in a few days, test again.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 3:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009