How often do you dust your home?

I hate dusting, what is the easiest way to dust. Especially those hidden places.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I'm a SAHM, so maybe it's easier for me, but what I do is concentrate on one room in my house per day to dust. Mondays : Living Room; Tuesdays : Dining Room; Wednesdays : Kitchen; Thursdays : Family Room; Friday : Upstairs. I love the new Swiffer Dust 'n Shine spray. It comes in a lavender scent that is so light and refreshing.
    Anonymous

• I dust maybe once a month, I hate doing it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I dust about once a month, or when company is coming, or when you can write in it. lol I HATE DUSTING!!!!!!!
    kaylasgabesmaw

Answer by kaylasgabesmaw at 8:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Once a month I dust everything, pictures, shelves, collections, baseboards. That was my project last weekend. I do it more often in the summer because of having the windows open and living in the country!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2009