I feel dizzy.

For the last month or so, every time I go to lye down on my right side my head feels like it's spinning. Any Doctors or nurses out there can help me. A couple of times I felt a little dizzy when I got up in the morning and walked around. I have a Doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I'm a little nervous. It all started about a month ago after I had sex I felt my head spinning. Weird. Isn't it? Maybe I was f .....
to hard. Not funny but who knows.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 2:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Health

• Vertigo, low blood sugar, low blood pressure

Just a few guess but I honestly have no clue. I wish you the best and I hope they find a simple answer to your problem.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Could be dehydration or not eating enough as well.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was always told by my ob to lay on my left side when I was pregnant. I don't know why, but I still can't lay on my right side without having trouble breathing.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 2:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It could be an inner ear infection. If you have a fever maybe you should try to see the doctor tomorrow.

Answer by Bmat at 5:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2009