Has any had BV while being pregnant?

Just wondering how many have had bacterial vaginosis during pregnancy. Im just over 11 weeks and found out monday I had BV. The pills are making my nausea worse...Didnt even know there was a problem down there, they were doing their routine screen.

alyssasmommy25

Asked by alyssasmommy25 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know I had it with mine and my DR told me it is commen and some women do not even know they have it. I know I did not and was shocked but meds made everything ok. Good Luck
    busy_mom41

Answer by busy_mom41 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• this is normal,according to my gyn. when i was pregnant i also got it,but my doctor told me to drink lots of fruit juices and water and itll make you feel better. also,try wearing only cotton undies and no tight pants.and if you work sitting down,try getting up so you wont get so humid down there,k
    Taty84

Answer by Taty84 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i had it the entire pregnancy. those pills are funasty. but you have to take them because ti can move into your placenta.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2008