Anyone make Business Cards?

I need some business cards made for me. I would make them myself but I do not have a printer. I was going to get them off of vistaprints.com, BUT I do not have a credit card to pay with, just Pay Pal.
If anyone can help me message me please.

Jabrw0ke

Asked by Jabrw0ke at 2:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• hey. you can go to a place like office depo or what ever kinda store you have like that near you and get the card paper. pick your own design and make them yourself. it is really easy i did it myself when i needed cards right a way. if ya need help. let me know.
    codysmommy213

Answer by codysmommy213 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• When do you need them by?? me and my sil are starting up a business and that is one thing that we do!
    HaylensMommy

Answer by HaylensMommy at 2:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Have you heard of Vista Print? They are awesome and I think you can pay other ways! If you need a way to get a credit card you can get one of those prepaid credit cards to get what you need. Good luck www.vistaprint.com Right now you can get free business cards there and you will only have to pay for shipping which is like 5-6 dollars! Love that site!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I went to Vista Print, I only have Pay Pal for now... and don't have the money to put onto a card... or else I would, because that's one HECK of a deal on there. I was bummed they didn't take pay pal.
    Jabrw0ke

Answer by Jabrw0ke at 5:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Vistaprint.com ROCKS!!!!! You only have to pay for shipping I think you get 250.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Oh and if you google vistaprint coupons you will find more free as well as other great discounts.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• OKAY I wrote in my QUESTION that I cannot use Vistaprint right now!! Come on you guys, I am looking for an answer that will help me.... not something I already know.
    Jabrw0ke

Answer by Jabrw0ke at 6:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Sorry it doesn't seem that everyone read your original post... I don't know of any companies that accept paypal.... however, you may try contacting vistaprint directly, they accept checks and money orders as long as you are in the US. The only other thing I can think of is talk to one of your friends that may have a debit or credit card and give them the money to place the order for you. I have done that for my sister many times.

HTH
    mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 8:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• LOL it's ok, I was just getting frustrated with the same answer to something that I had actually put in my post...
    I could ask my sister, I didn't think of that. Thanks.
    Jabrw0ke

Answer by Jabrw0ke at 8:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Do you still need them? I did some myself and they turned out great. Let me kow.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 9:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2009