Your BFP??

So I took a pregnancy test on New Years and it came up positive real fast and it was dark. I took it 5 days before my missed period and according to my LMP I was only 3 weeks at the time. Anyone else had a VERY positive/early BFP?? Was there a reason why that happened, like you were farther along than you thought or maybe you were pregnant with twins??

tzs_fam

Asked by tzs_fam at 2:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it just means it's a strong pregnancy bc before this pregnancy my line was very faint and i ended up having a MC. Now I'm 34 weeks pregnant . This pregnancy's test came out dark with my first missed period.
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 2:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thats the same as I feel too! With my first pregnancy my line was VERY dark, with my 2nd pregnancy the line was faint and I had a MC at 12 weeks, now this is my 3rd pregnancy and the line was very dark again and things have been going very well! So you probably are starting off the pregnancy on a really good note!! Good luck to you!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I did mine at 12dpo and got my positive real fast. Went the same day to have my hcg checked becasue I have had two m/c in the past and my levels were already 251. I think I implanted around 5 days, not the normal 7-10 which got my levels going up higher faster. Hopefully the same goes for you. Congrats!!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 3:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I always have early positive pregnancy tests. Usually 8DPO with sensitive tests. I have all singletons and I was usually right on with my due dates. Hope that helps!
    giamarshall

Answer by giamarshall at 4:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2009