For those of you that work from home.....

I was wondering what you did. I am looking for something that I can do from home that is legit.

mommie020308

Asked by mommie020308 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell Scentsy wickless candles! I love it! They are safe to have around kids as well such a plus!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• busy momI babysit 3 toddlers @ 100.00ea. a week. I like it.

While my kids are in school I take care of these little kiddies. It is extra cash and you have to have patience. I have been doing this for 5 years now. My baby just started kindergarten. :) Time flies.airplane

Anonymous

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I do Arbonne and LOVE EVRY SECOND of it!!!!!!
    Reba777

Answer by Reba777 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I sell candles and love it! PM for more info
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have a home business with Ameriplan! Come check out ym profile page, there is tons of info on it! Let me know if you have any questions!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Well, what are you looking to do? What are you passionate about? Do you like to help people or would you rather sell something you love? Like for example I am with Ameriplan and we help people that want to work at home or that need health benefits. Health Benefits is a huge thing that alot of people need in the US. You need to find something for you...that fits you! Me, I love Ameriplan, they are always supportive and It makes you feel so great to be able to help people to work at home or for the benefits. I wish you luck and I hope you find what you are looking for!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I run my Tupperware business. If you want to do a business my suggestion is to go with one that you use often or that you like. I tried candles but for me it didn't work. Then I waited 2 years before Trying Tupperware and it is working. I know not everything is for everyone. I really suggest you finding a company you either love or already use. most if not all give you a discount as a consultant so it is totally in your benefit to join a business you already use. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I always recommend starting your own business.  It's such as easy thing to do and it does not have to involve a lot of money.  Visit http://www.stuffformoms.info/ for some great ideas.  On this website, I also have two links to my personal websites, advertising my two work at home businesses, a Virtual Assistant and Errand Service.  Let me know if you have any questions.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I work with an amazing team of people. We work from home without having to sell any products, stock any inventory or give any parties. We work with an impeccable company that believes in what we believe in. This opportunity is 100% RISK FREE and provides Free Training and Free Website. For more information please visit: www.abetteru.2freedom.com

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 8:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2009