Could I be pregnant?

My last period was 5 days early and lasted for 1 1/2 days, lighter than normal. Two days later I spotted all day. Now my stomach is quizzy feeling in the mornings and each time I eat something. I have had heartburn for the last 5 days every night. Also, my lower back has been bothering me. I have been trying for a year to get pregnant. I already have 3 children; however, they are 18, 17 and 15. I am now married to my second husband and we are trying to have a baby together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you just had your questionable period I'd say the only way to know is to take a test...our bodies change as we get older and although you may have never had early spotting or bleeding w/ previous pregnancies- you may have just experienced that. If pregnancy test is positive- I'd make an obgyn appoint right away and make sure that it was "normal" bleeding. Good luck : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• OMIGOSH You're definitely pregnant!!!
    Anonymous

• take a test. that is the only way to be for sure
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 9:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009