what is your favorite baby carier and cloth diaper and why

i really want to do the whole cloth diaper and babt wearing thing

BREASTMOM

Asked by BREASTMOM at 2:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maya wrap for the carrier .
    I was not brave enough to do cloth diapers.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Mai Tei for baby carry and I am not sure on the diapers, It depends on the day of the week the kinda I like most. I guess want now it would be any AIO. :)
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The Ultimate Baby Wrap for carrier. Didn't do cloth diapers as my son was in daycare and they didn't allow them.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I hated the carriers. I just held my baby or let her stand/sit.
    Anonymous

• I use the Baby Bjorn with the full back support because I have back problems and it works just fine.
    I am using Bum Genius One Size and I like those. It's good because they can use them pretty much from newborn to toddler(DS is 2 the end of this month and he just grew out of them about a month ago). I also like them because they don't leak much and they're easy to clean.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I liked a mei tai the best for a baby carrier. Mine was from babyhawk.com We use Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers and Goodmama fitted diapers. Pockets are great for overnight and going out because they don't need a cover. I like the fitteds with a wool cover around the house because they breath so well.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 6:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Mei Tai carriers all the way!!! The only ones DH or I have used since i made the first one as a tester. We both have back issues and can use a mei tai without problems at all.
    We use mainly the cloth diapers I make - I designed tham especially for my super tall slender DD - most boughten ones are much too short or way too big in the waist. bUt we do love Diaper Change brand pockets and our fitteds from MegARoos designs as well.
    Fitteds covered by wool longies or coverless is what we use all day at home. If we will be going in the car and for at night we use pockets or AI2. HTH
    Rik-E

Answer by Rik-E at 4:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I use a one piece sling and i use the coolababy, and cooshytoosh they are basically the same. I didn't have tons of $$ to spend on the diapers.
    HappySammy

Answer by HappySammy at 3:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009