Looking Back At Your First Question;

looking back at your first question you ever posted...what did you ask and what was the date? did you get any good advice? =) did you get the answer you where looking for?

This was my forst question::::
[Im 16 and almost 2 months pregnant!! =/ i need some advice on how to telll my parentsss!! :( its hard..Please help] :Posted on july 3rd 2008

id have to say that the answers i got calmed me down,but i found a way to tell my parents and now everythings fine =)

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly..I don't remember what my first question was! I think I remember your question though lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Title: My colicky baby!

My new baby boy is a month old and is colicky, mostly in the early mornings/afternoon. What has worked for you?

That was my question. It was six months ago. I posted it on July 3rd, the day he became a month old. He was and still is a fussy baby. I've had to talk to his doctor about it many times.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Mine was something about how many diapers the average newborn goes through in a month or something stupid like that lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2009