• In the Spotlight:

Do you notice how fast your baby grows?

They say friend's kids grow faster becouse you don't see them everyday. But I look at my 2 weeks old baby and it seems like he has grown bigger already :)
Do babies grow that fast? or is it my imagination?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I notice especially when I have to put aside clothes every week that he has grown out of...some even before he gets to wear them. It's amazing how fast they grow!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Ya because shes 6months old and in 12 months clothing LOL we have boxes and boxes of clothes put away a lot she never even had time to wear.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 2:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Every day I think (and say), "He's growing way too fast!" He's always been big, but when he rolls over and looks around at stuff on the floor...it seems like it was just yesterday that he was swaddled up in Daddy's lap!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I notice, but really only when he does something new. It's like he still LOOKS like my little tiny baby because I have seen him everyday, but sometimes he'll do something and I'll stop and think "When did you learn to do that!? Adn when did you get big enough to do that!?" It's really amazing to see him do new things all the time. It does feel like just last week that he was just sleeping all day, now he's starting to try to crawl, rolling over, sitting up...all types of stuff! Way too fast..
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I notice it! It kinda makes me want to rejoice that he is growing but yet cry that he is growing up and i will not get this back! It is also watching his personality become more developed!
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yup I notice. They grow up so fast! It almost seems like she grows over night lol. They do!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2009