do you play

do you play the lottery and if you do how many tickets do you buy its practically impossible to win. i never play but my mom buys like 20 tickets and never wins and so does my aunt i think they have a addiction

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a friend who buys those stupid scratch offs... and I was in her car and me and her daughter counted up to $300 wasted dollars from the ones laying in her car... her response... I won like $50! And she said that was just in the last few weeks. Definitly over buying sounds like an addition to me. I've seen a lot of places of work all pitch in a dollar or whatever and buy lottery tickets... and if by chance they get the winning number the money is split... that seems pretty healthy to me.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 3:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• No we dont play but we do scratch offs. I like never win but my hubby wins like 5 bucks every once in a while. My dad plays the lotto but he only buys one ticket.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• they don't have the lotto here (arkansas) but we used to play, we'd buy one or two tickets a week, i think we won $20 once but nothing major, and if we did'nt have the money, we wouldn't buy any tickets
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 4:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was joking with my dad and told him I wanted lottery tickets for Christmas. Well he got me 5 and I won $1 lol. I have played the lotto lottery a couple of times. I won $250 the very first time I played and I always play the same number. The second time I played it was off by one number and then 2 weeks later my number came out. go figure. I really think its a waste of money. I know people who chip in in pools and buy hundreds of them and if they win they split it. Weird lol.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 4:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• No I HATE gambling!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• on fridays before my hubby comes home he always picks me up 3 scratch offs . i think its sweet. i have one $120.00 before but that was just once .
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 4:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes, I play Mega Millions. I also play Publishers Clearinghouse whenever I get it. Who knows maybe one day I'll win. I'm only dreaming though, I know.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2009