What questions do you have for God?

When I die, I pray that I will enter the Kingdom of Heaven and when I get there I have quite a few questions for God about things that supposedly happened in the past and things going on now. What questions do you have for God?

marsha78

Asked by marsha78 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why? Why did you let so many great people die and all these other evil people live?
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 3:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Mine would be silly, but I'd like to tour the universe with my hubby.... I have eternity, so I think that if I can float around I'd like to SEE all toughs cool NASA pictures. I'm serious. Don't make fun :( I have forever to be in heaven. I think that would be great if I could do that.
    Anonymous

• I know! I also want to know why children have to die. I know there's a reason for everything but these things are just so heart breaking.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• We will come into full realization when He allows us (depending on your religion when that is, I believe when we are judged.) Mortal minds simply can not comphrehend what God can, is and always will be, nor the power He possesses. Once we are in spiritual form, we will be part of God's family, and able to understand. JMO, of course. So I, for one, will have no questions, and will be too awe-struck to even think clearly lol!!
    Anonymous

• I would ask why Moses died before reaching the promise land. I always felt that was so wrong!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• How's the Wife and kids?
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• God doesnt have wife and kids..
    Anonymous

• Yes he does...

...the Goddess and all the Flora and Fauna, planets, stars, beings, etc.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I can't say I have any. God does a pretty good job of answering my questions as I go along.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 6:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I would ask him why the devil is so evil when he has far more blood on his hands.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009