How do I get my baby to go back to sleeping through the night?

My almost 7 month old was sleeping through the night up until about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. Now she is up and down a few times a night and ultimately ends up in bed with me(which I do not want). She has outgrown her swaddle and I am trying her in different positions and she will sleep in those positions but only for shorter periods of time. Any helpful tips would be great. Thanks

cmagnant2

Asked by cmagnant2 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter started to do that to and i just started to feed her a little more and we changed her eatting schedule also and it steemed to work.I mean oncw in a wile she wakes in the night but i just give her four ounce of bottle and rock her then put her in her bed and she goes to sleep.
    ray3bball

Answer by ray3bball at 3:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2008