Can mirena just fall out??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They can but it is not likely, do you think yours has? You should be able to feel up inside you and feel two strings. My dr cut mine to short so I was always unsure, but your suppose to be able to feel them. If you just had it put in, it is more likely just the feeling that something is about to fall out. Cause you have that sensation until your body gets use to it. Hope that helps
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The mirena has been in for 8 months and i have had problems with it starting at about the 3-4 month mark and now i have been having terrible bleeding and cramping and i felt like something was poking me..
    Anonymous

• You should go to the dr. !! They can poke you! It can cause you to bleed inside and hemorrage. So go to the dr or at least call them before they close today!!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009