• In the Spotlight:

now...

Okay I am 6 dpo and felt nauseated this morning. I keep feeling some twinging and slight cramping all day today on the lower left side. temp dropped .5 degrees on 4 dpo. My breasts usually hurt on top before AF but now they hurt on the sides and nipples are swollen. Also extremely tired! What do you think?

ttcgirl110

Asked by ttcgirl110 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh, I also have had a stuffy nose the last couple of days.
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Its possible that some babydust was blown your way. I think that you should take a test. But wait until AF is due. That is when you will get the most accurate result. Good luck and more baby dust to you.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Here comes the fun part, THE WAIT. I have the same symptoms you do and I SWEAR I'm pregnant. I still have a few days til I'm late which is totally driving me nuts. Get yourself a Neti Pot (sp) at any drugstore or walmart to help clear your nose up. I have been using mine a couple times a day. Baby Dust to you!
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 5:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It's way too early for any of that to be pregnancy symptoms, even if you do end up pregnant. Why don't women have any patience... why do you think somebody out here on cafe mom has a magic 8 ball and knows that you're pregnant or not?
    Anonymous

• Hey anonymous, if you have nothing nice to say then don't respond. Nobody, atleast I don't think anybody has a magic 8ball. Just a lot of anxious and hopeful women looking for a "kuddos".
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You may be pregnant. The symptons sound encouraging. Wait another week and take a test. Good luck!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009