baby partying in belly

im almost 20 weeks and a first time mommy to be. the doctor told me that usually first time mommies feel movement closer to 22 weeks but i felt my baby a couple of days ago for the first time! i layed down on my left side to take a nap and felt a bubbly feeling and then it was like a small tapping and then i felt it clearly partying in there for maybe 25 seconds =)

when did you first feel your baby and how did it feel?

glossyblack

Asked by glossyblack at 3:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As you get farther along it gets better! LOL Once when I was about 7 1/2 months I was having pain in my side so I was icing it, and noticed that when the baby got to close to the ice he would move to the other side, so I giggled and put the ice on the side he was on and he shot to the other side... I never laughed so hard! Probably not nice, and I only did it once. But still funny as hell!

But to answer your question I cant remember, but I do know that it was earlier then they said I would.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 3:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was about 4 months along and thought it felt like a little heartbeat then when i got further along she did a flip and it was crazy not only could i feel it i could see it too
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i swear to you that all four of mine invited friends over to party while in my tummy, there is no possible way that one little thing could move THAT much!! :))
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 3:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I felt my first baby at about 5 months. I didn't even know that's what it was at first, it was like bubbles in my tummy, then butterflies.
    The title of the question made me remember my second son about 7 months or so when I was trying to sleep would play a game- he'd kick off of one side, bounce across to the other side, bounce back, kick off again. It was like baby ping pong.

Answer by Bmat at 4:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was 20 weeks with my first
    18 weeks with my second
    14 weeks with my 3rd.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I felt my first baby early, too. I was a LOT thinner when I first became pregnant...LOL.
    I remember lying in bed one night and knowing she was moving around in there, but I couldn't see it. So I placed a handheld mirror on my belly that had the barest little bulge to it and I could see it move up and down! I was so thrilled and excited!!!!

My 20 y/o daughter is pregnant for her first time and at 6 months she told me she hadn't felt the baby move (she was carrying very small). I asked if she felt "bubbles" and "tickles" and she said yes, but it was just digestion. I laughed and told her that it was her baby!! She was so happy at that moment. Now we watch her baby bulge her belly out like an alien ready to emerge...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009