How often do you have sex?

Before me and dh got married I thought when I get married we're gonna do it at least 3 times a week. Well it just didn't happen that way! Before we had kids, we did it 2-3 times a week...but some of those times I was just going through the motions because I was tired or just not in the mood. Now that we have kids, we do it 1-2 times a month! I know, sad. But one of my resolutions for this year is to have more sex...I'm not telling him that one though because he may remind me of it too often! LOL
How often do you have sex?

marsha78

Asked by marsha78 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• We have sex 7+ times per week , sometimes not daily , often more than once per day.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Until Dec hit it was usally 2-3 times a week. But here lately it has only been once a week or something. Stress of the holidays I guess. I am going to have to put him back to work...LMAO
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• same here one or two times a month
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• nearly not enough. Some months it is 2 times a week and other months I am lucky if I get it once. I guess it is all in the timing and over the years I have learned to not let it bother me so much. We are so busy with kids and things that we had to make time for us. Now the our children are getting older it seems we have more time together.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• 3-5 times a week. We're pretty active. I just wish he woud go down more.
    Anonymous

• Oh good here's another one where I thought I was the only one! We honestly only have sex once or twice a month, poor hubby!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• 3-4 times. We keep it pretty average. At least try.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 3:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• For us its use to be everyday or every other day (I know a lot but we both have high libidos lol) but since the holidays, my hubby has been working a bit more, and I haven't been feeling it as much as usual because of being tired from being prego its only been maybe 1-2x a week. :(
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 3:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Nice Meshell! We were like that before our son was born. I miss that but crap I'm to tired for that!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 3:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• like everyday sometimes in the middle of the day while our son is napping and then at night.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009