Scientology?

What exactly is Scientology about?

marsha78

Asked by marsha78 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've read some of their booklets and I don't think they're entirely bad. But I think with all religions, you have to approach them with a grain of salt. Do they speak to who you are right now? Then it's right for you. If not, then leave it be.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 6:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• http://www.whatisscientology.org/

It seems cultish to me , their belief system is not one I would ever adopt .. but I am not them.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i heard they feel that aliens are here on earth in each of us and that we are aliens. this is a fairly new religion so i haven't heard much about it accept on here and i must admit it sounds very strange and far fetched that we are all aliens.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• weirdos............
    Anonymous

• Please do your own research before you listen to any of these women... Scientology is still a "new" religion. But it is a religion. NOT A CULT! And at the base the beliefs are no more fantastic than any other religion.

www.scientology.org

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009