Have YOU ever cheated?

This is a spinoff of another question on here. It just got me wondering if any of you ladies have cheated. And if you did cheat in a relationship did you ever do it again or was it a one time thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha i did and still do i fell in love with the guy i cheated with and we still talk and see eachother when we can my dh and i dont get along and the guy made me feel good about myself i hadnt felt pretty or wanted for a long time
    Anonymous

• Never , I respect & love my husband, the thought has never crossed my mind .
    I have never cheated on any partner I have been with.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• OP here- I forgot to answer my own question...LOL. I have cheated and have been close to doing it again. Given that the right person came along I would without a doubt cheat again.
    Anonymous

• Only with my first marriage. No excuse but he was a jerk that preferred to play video games and dog me about the house and dinner. Always compared me to his mother! Well when I was growing up my mother always kept the house spotless and dinner on the table, and she had a full time job! After we were married we would have sex maybe 2 a month, and never did anything with me. After a while I got fed up and found someone else that would at least take care of my needs.

Like I said NOT an excuse. I was young and frustrated that my marriage wasn't like I was wanting it to be. You can only try so much before you break. However now I am with a man that takes care of me and doesn't dog me about crap his mom did. I would never dream of cheating on him! Pulse I have had time to grow and think about like and marriage.
    Anonymous

• Why would you cheat ? WHy not just get out of the relationship first to avoid all the heartache?
    Just curious about the mindset .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I cheated on a boyfriend when I was in my 20's. It took me forever to forgive myself.
    I would not ever do that again. I would leave the relationship first.
    To many people get hurt.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• to answer meshell. I don't know why I just didn't leave. I did eventually. It took my friends to really get it through to me. I didn't think that divorce was really an option, and when I had told him the first time that I wanted one he told me he would kill himself then. So I got scared that he would off himself. I cared enough that I didn't want him to do that, but I didn't want to be with him anymore.
    Anonymous

• I on occasion think about it. But never would do it. I cheated before we were married/ he did too. And it was heartbreaking for us both. Now that we are married I would sooner divorce than have the troubles.
    Anonymous

• The time for even considering another man was before I took that vow to never cheat. Besides that, I love him too much to hurt him in such a way. But even if it could never be found out, it would already be found out, by me.

Answer by Bmat at 4:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• To answer Meshell7's question. I truthfully dont know what I want. Its like I love my DH but at the same time would like to experience what its like to be with other guys. Its like I want the serious relationship with someone but also the fun of just being with someone else. Its gettting to have the best of both worlds in a way. Not really how I wanted to say it but its the truth :-(
    Anonymous