can my ex husband use my current pregnancy against me

i'm single but engaged, he's active duty military and was suspected of child abuse

shellydeaton

Asked by shellydeaton at 3:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't understand what you are asking. Custody maybe? if that is the case no.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Use it agianst you how??
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I dont see how. The only things that normally count against you are allegations of abuse, standing up to child abuse can believe it or not go against u too though. The judges might see u as too protective or trouble causing. I learned that the hard way. Your pregnancy though has nothing to do with your parenting skills and if anything the judge can look at it as not wanting to seperate two small kids.

Answer by gemgem at 3:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Again confused about what you are worried about him using it against you with but no not normally is that an issue in anything except for allegations of adultery during diivorce proceedings...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009