Why?

Hello to everyone out there... I just got concern two nights ago I bleeded for a little bit, got concern and going to the doc today in a couple hrs. but I just wanted to know if any of you guys had something similar and what is the cause of it? With my first pregnancy I didn't experienced any of these, so I got pretty scared.... Why do you think it happended? BTW, I'm only 6 wks pregnant

jcampos

Asked by jcampos at 3:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had bleeding until i was 6 months, and it usually happened around the time i was supposed to have my period..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I had some light bleeding at around 8weeks. They found that i had a bactrial infection everything was ok other then that though and we are now 24wks along. So im sure its probably nothing major just be positive.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I bled with my first child and they think I miscarried a twin. She was born fine and healthy. Same dd is now 19 and pregnant and bled some with this pregnancy shes in. They told her a blood vessal had torn and was causing her to bleed. Shes about 8 mths along now and everything is fine.

Answer by gemgem at 3:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• it happened to me and they told me i miscarried and but if i did i was having twins cause i will soon have a baby boy so it could be nothing then again it could be bad but i hope for you the best good luck
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I bled too throughout my pregnancy. Did you have sex recently? Was it spotting or bleeding? Did you have cramps? My doc said if it's spotting with no cramps then to not worry. If you had sex recently that can cause it too.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Mine was caused by sex or other forms of strenuous activity. Some women are just more sensitive down there. Keep your doctor updated on everything that goes on down there, but if s/he's not concerned, don't worry! :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009