Is there someone in your life you cannot stand?

I get so annoyed by my BIL. He is 16 has anger issues and does nothing but play computer games until 7 in the morning. He cries over everything...litterally..cries. And my IT guy at work. He never shuts up and he has one of those attitudes where he needs attention all of the time. He talks to me becuase I respond to him. Most people ignnore him. All he ever talks about is computers... I dont care about technology and HE was hired to take care of it for us. I feel bad for him though. He has a wife and 5 kids but he seems lonely still. And my BIL has NO CLUE what the real world is like. He lives in his computer games. Sorry, just venting.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 4:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• there are 2 cooks at my job that are just plain dumb. i feel bad for even saying that but we work hard and as a team (12 of us) and these two idiots stay making mistakes. they do NOT understand what their job is and what they need to do! OMG they make it so much harder for us and one even had the nerve to push me out the way knowing im 20 weeks pregnant! i wanted to rip his head off lol
    but other than those 2 not-smarties i dont dislike anyone =)
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 5:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I hate my stepdad.

He's jealous of the fact that my mom would rather spend time with my daughter than spend time with him.

Ugh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• So many to list...I get annoyed easily!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My BIL is 24 & very idealistic. He's taking two semesters off from college "to think about his future", he's been in college for 6 years!! You'd think he knows what he wants to do with himself. His is very opinionated & the most doted on son. His recent cry for attention is declaring that he was a Vegetarian. Okay, fine I guess, but he pushes it on everyone. Then at Christmas he said, "I'm Vegan now." & requested our SIL make him something.  No notice!!  Make up your friggin mind!! I cannot stand him. You know what he said when I was pregnant with my second? "They should not be having anymore kids...they can barely afford the one they've got." I lost it & went off on him. I'm positive he doesn't like me either. He thinks women should learn their place & stay home & stay quiet. I don't stay quiet. I tell it like it is. Sean...you're a bastard (literally, born out of wedlock) & I cannot stand you.
    Anonymous

• There are one or two, but luckily I don't have to deal with them hardly ever.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Im am so glad to say I eliminated all of them in 08!!!! Heres to a peaceful 09
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 4:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Not really. But I'm sure there will be someone sometime.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My husbands daughters mother...and her mother....They are a bunch of lunatics
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009