Feel like my world is crashing down around me

sitting here in tears and can't stop them from flowing everything is hitting me like a ton of bricks right now and don't know what to do about anything anymore. Feel like just ending it all right now. Sorry everyone not trying to bring anyone else down just letting everyone know what is going on. Have no money to do anything and friends that will come visit me either.  Don't know where to put this either sorry

Good Bye every one I appreciate the ones that have left caring words for me but I just can't take it anymore.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2011 in Health

• It's tough. Just tell yourself "the way things are today are not the way things will always be." It will eventually get better so just hunker down and hang on. I know you are having a painful fibro flare and things don't always go so well at home. I'm sorry you have to go through all of this.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• I know it can be difficult but keep your head up. If you need to talk feel free to add me.
    linanae21

Answer by linanae21 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• I'm so sorry you are going through this! I am always around if you ever need to talk! Just PM on here or on FB! Please call someone and talk to them! Hugs!
    LoViNmYbAbIeSs

Answer by LoViNmYbAbIeSs at 2:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• Call me Christmas....my number is on my FB page...or text me!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm here! ~ Rebecca
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• I'm sure there is more people who care about you than you realize. I'm not sure exactly what you are going through, but your boys need you and will continue to need you. You need to talk to someone about how you feel, please for your boys. Hugs, mama!
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• Well good... but you had me worried! I shall cheer you up... Are you ready?

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• Do you have children, spouse?
    Anonymous

• Oh Momma! I am sorry you are feeling this way. What kind of support are you receiving for your depression? My huband is chronically depressed and somethings that really help him are to go for a walk everyday and to take a Vitamin B Complex, everyday.

Have you talked to your doctor about it?

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• just can't take it anymore just want to end it all right now; I know my boys would miss me but no one else would
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2011