Why do i wanna...

fight my fiance....i mean he drives me crazy. He doesnt understand how difficult it is having a 9 month old and being 11 weeks preggo....just doesnt appreciate me...is this normal?? i was totally by myself my first pregnancy...

FirstMomAnt

Asked by FirstMomAnt at 4:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I would personally say it's totally normal...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Men don't understand. They don't get it.

Answer by louise2 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Is normal but normal doesnt make it better. Open up the communication and understanding on both sides. That will help you plenty over the next 7 months.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• yea but another thing is we got engaged BC im pregnant....and weve only been together for about 6 months....its hard to sit down and talk with him...everything turns into an arguement.
    FirstMomAnt

Answer by FirstMomAnt at 4:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• In that case you both have to sort of...buck up...and decide whether you want to make it or not. Because a child doesn't make it any easier. You two probably have to LEARN how to communicate with each other so that it doesn't always turn into an arguement. If you can't do that I would never walk down that aisle.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You getting pregnant shouldn't be the reason your getting married. He might feel pressured into marrying you for that reason. If you really want to know how he is feeling, tell him, He doesn't have to marry you cause your pregnant with his child. See what happenes then.

Answer by louise2 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2009