Hello everyone!!! BFP???

So I took a blue dye one step pregnancy test. It said BFP but the line that made the plus sign positive was a little faint which I know that It dosent matter how faint the line is But it was really THIN. Like a hair almost. So is that still concidered positive? I have heard that blue dye test are really good at giving false positive. What are your oppinions on that? Thank you

krissee108

Asked by krissee108 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Blue dyes are horrible!! I wouldnt even get excited until you go get yourself a FRER or a different pink dye test! Good Luck, I hope this is it for you!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 4:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• well, i will NEVER use the blue dye again after TTC for a year and getting a false positive very heartbreaking : ( GL : )
    d.wooldridge

Answer by d.wooldridge at 6:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2011

• I would try a different test if I were you
    LuckyMommaJ

Answer by LuckyMommaJ at 2:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2011

• I recently took a blue-dye test and got a SUPER faint positive. I was unsure if it was an evap line so I waited a day and the got red-dye tests. Still faint, but my mind was eased with that BFP :)
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 12:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2011

• The last time I found out I was pregnant I had used a blue dye test, but I usually use a digital one too so I know for sure
    kvanness0824

Answer by kvanness0824 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2011