AF or spotting??

My DH and I have been TTC for almost a year now. We have one son who will be 3 in Feb, he was not exactly planned, but a pure joy! Anyway, for the past year my breasts ALWAYS get really sore about a week before AF, but this time they didn't hurt at all. And AF usually lasts 5 days. I was expecting AF to come on Dec. 27th, she came Dec. 25th and barely lasted 3 days. I wrote it off as my period, but I can't shake the feeling that maybe it was spotting? I spotted with my first and I couldn't even tell the difference between that and AF, I didn't even know I was preg for a couple more weeks. The past couple of days I've been a little crampy and extremely tired, and feeling very fat. I thought I'd get some input before I spend any more money on a HPT, I can't stand looking at another BFN! THANK YOU AND BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You know your body and how it reacted the last time you were pregnant. Get a HPT and test. You will feel alot better. You could always go the the $1 Store and get a test.. LOL
    jenh33081

Answer by jenh33081 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• BTW: That is what I have been doing since I am becoming crazy about knowing if I am every month!!! hehe
    jenh33081

• You're totally pregnant.
    Anonymous

• All you can do is take a test and find out. If you are feeling off then maybe you are. If the "period" was an actual red flow and not just a spot here and there on your underwear or when you wiped, then that is considered more than spotting though.
    Anonymous