Are you and your SO swingers?

my hubby and i had thought about it...have u ever done it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No we are not but because DH doesnt want to. I would seriously consider it just because I constantly dream of what it would be like to be with someone else and that way it wouldnt really be considered cheating. Good luck with it!
    Anonymous

• Not in a million years , we'd both be too jealous .
    It's definitely not for us.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• No and no thank you. Way too many risks involved, plus I don't need another man. One's more than enough for me!
    Anonymous

• I would never be able to watch my husband do another woman. What kind of woman is okay with that?
    Anonymous

• We almost did, and we got separated because of it. I truly don't recommend it!
    We are back together now but if either of us had said no when the thought first came about, we wouldn't have missed a year of life together.
    Anonymous

• 2 would become 3, 3 would become 2 and your marriage would be dissolved. That's way too much of a risk to take.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• to anon #3...swinging doesnt mean you watch your husband do another woman. you do another guy somewhere and your husband does that other guys wife. doesnt mean it has to be together or anything.
    Anonymous

• im confused mamachamp...
    Anonymous

• Then let me rephrase. What kind of women would LET their husband do another? And what kind of man would LET their wife? IMO, people who need "outside pleasure" shouldn't get married. But whatever, because what other people do to ruin their relationships don't affect mine.
    Anonymous

• :) sorry for the confusion. I mean a married couple who allows another man or woman into their relationship (3) could too easily end up divorced and running off with the person they let defile their marriage. Make sense now?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009