I ordered an OVULATION tester! Has anyone tried

We have only been trying for 2 months so i know it is a little crazy. However, we are really eager as I am sure many of you can relate. Has anyone heard of OVU CUE Fertility monitor?? My boss got one and was pregnant the first month. I think the monitors test you more accuratly than the sticks.. It will tell us if I even ovulated.. Just curious if anyone else has heard or tried!!

jenh33081

Asked by jenh33081 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have never heard of it before. Where did you order it from?
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• check out www.zetek.net.. I got the mouth swab and the vaginal swab.. We also ordered the sperm kit which checks the potency of his sperm as well.
    jenh33081

Answer by jenh33081 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i tried i still didnt get pregnant even tracking ovulation.
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 8:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I used one made by Clear Blue; first month I used it, I became pregnant with my two year old :)
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 11:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009