Fish and Toddlers?

My son is about 27mths old and was wondering if it was safe yet for him to have fish? Or like fish sticks? i thought maybe he would like them and the change of food but didnt want to hurt him so i thought i would ask. help!!!

ldylancer03

Asked by ldylancer03 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Health

• My son LOVES popcorn shrimp. He's 25 months. I think it depends on the kid. Does he have any other medical conditions that could be relevant? Any other allergies? If you are super concerned you can ask your doctor but I don't think it would hurt to try as long as he is healthy :)

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 4:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If there are no seafood allergies in the family, go for it. At that age my kids were eating everything we ate.
    Nanaleena

Answer by Nanaleena at 5:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you want him to have mercury, then go for it. (sigh)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• the only problem we have had so far with him is feberil seizures so no he really hasnt been allergic to anything. And i dont know of any seafood allergies in our families. Thank you for the answers. i think i will try it and watch him to make sure he is good to go. thanks again.
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009