Would you rather stay in 2009 or change the year if you could?? I'm 26 & would pick the 1960's life seemed to be so simple & calm then , would love to be me now at that time : ) Peace

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YOu know I love 2009 right now becasue I have my DD but I have always loved the 30's and 40's.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 4:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You couldn't pay me to go back in time. Even going back grown knowing what I know. I would eat ground glass before I'd do 1968-1979 again..lol..it was baaaaaad. At the time I thought it was groovey..NOT!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Hahahaha . . . I love this question. I would go back to like the 50's . . . my only regret would be having to relive the 80's . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• 50's for sure
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Oh yeah. Count me in! I'd go back (if I could know what I know now) to 1972, and live my life over, because I could change SO MANY things that I did wrong, beginning in that year.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 5:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Hmm..........I'd pick the 50's everything seemed so glamourous people dressed up & today u see people walking with their PJ pants & slipper so white trashy
    Anonymous

• Isn't that when Viet Nam started? lol. Yeah, pretty calm.
    Anonymous

• Count me in!! 40's and 50's seemed really glamourous to me too...very girly and fun =]
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 5:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Anoym 5:39 NAsty NAsty NAsty
    Anonymous

• Nope, I wouldn't go back. Me and my dad have been discussing history and he lived through all that and the 60s (especially late 60s) were the worst. With the civil rights movement going on and Vietnam (where he spent like 3 years of his life). The stuff he saw...he rarely talks about it because it effected him so much.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009