AM NEVER IN THE MOOD FOR SEX ANYNORE

EVER SINCE I HAD MY SON AM NEVER IN TH MOOD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I KNOW MY BOYFRIEND IS GETTING TIRED OF ME ALWAYS SAYING NO BUT I JUST NEVER FEEL LIKE IT

LOVE88

Asked by LOVE88 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• what's sex?...lol
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You are tired, hormones outta whack, and you associate sex (procreation) with the hard work you have taking care of your baby. It will balance out eventually, and I feel ya. Hope this isnt TMI but, just give him hand jobs, relaxing massages, and tell him its a great time for him to experiment on you to spice up your sex drive.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 5:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I know what you mean. Ever since my second son was born i have a hard time getting in the mood. I know it's something mental, i just don't know how to unblock it. I love my husband and he has become very understanding, but i feel so terrible. My second son just turned a year old. I haven't really got my sex drive back, but it has improved. I mean i am 21 years old, i should have a better sex drive than once every few weeks right.
    amanda_reisz

Answer by amanda_reisz at 5:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yup... Sex sucks!!!! LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• glad I am not alone
    Mom2Girl865

Answer by Mom2Girl865 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I agree~I think that your hormones can play a huge role & totally can mess up your sex drive. One thing that you can do (may cause a little effort) is to make a point to have sexual intimacy times with your husband or S/O. This will help dramatically. The often you make time for sex the more you will start building your sexual drive again.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 6:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel my son is 8 months old, and I never want to have sex, not to mention he has gained a buttload of weight and I am having to deal with his kids and he'll only deal with my kids under his orders. The sex used to be pretty good till now, pretty much everything he does just disgusts me anymore
    Anonymous

• Make an effort. Even if you are not in the mood you would be surprised how little it takes to get in the mood... If nothing else, consider it something you are doing for him...
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 7:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You're not alone!! I'm 23 years old and have an 18 month old and 4 month old. I am NEVER in the mood for sex at all. My husband is getting really sick of me saying NO too. but that's something you just can't help ... Hopefully we'll get it back someday!!
    xxsweetpeaxx68

Answer by xxsweetpeaxx68 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have an 8 month old and haven't really been in the mood since she was born. We have sex probably weekly, but I am not really in the mood til we are actually having sex. I guess sometimes you just have to suck it up, it always pays off in the end.
    Anonymous