Home Pregnancy Tests...

I used a Equate hpt. Its a + or - test, the control window was a dark pink line, and the test line was a very very faint - line, what could this mean? Pls dont bash me, I am just looking for some opinions. Has this happend to anyone and then later it was positive after retesting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No worries. You must follow the instruction accordingly. Do not do it a minute too late. It is best to do this first thing in the morning. You want accurate reading, you will get accurate results but always follow up with your OB-Gyn. I used First Response. And as this moment, I am also trying to conceive. We will see what happens.
    Let me know how it go for ya.
    momofpdd

Answer by momofpdd at 5:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I would re-test tomorrow morning.. Faint lines could be a positve result...Good luck, I hope you see what you want:)
    jenh33081

Answer by jenh33081 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It depends on how soon you read the test...it could be an evaporation line if it was after the window it was to be read in
    Anonymous

• OP here- I read it after 5 and then 10 mins, and it was the same faint faint faint negative line...I think I will retest in the morning and see what happens then...I was just so suprised because the control window line was soo dark and the test line was so faint...Hmmmm..lol
    Anonymous

• I hope it's positive!!! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• The Pregnancy test with Jaylene came out negative, only to go to the DR. in a month and find out I was pregnant.
    llrey74

Answer by llrey74 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009