im expecting and for the passed 2 days my belly has been getting really hard i feel the baby moving but it's really uncomfotable.what should i do?

MrsColon

Asked by MrsColon at 5:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry, there's nothing you can do.
    Anonymous

• I think u are having braxton hicks contractions.Can you time them, are they regular? If they are regular, even if they do not hurt call your doc. good luck mom, won't be long now!!!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Could it be that you're just feeling your uterus? I remember around 18 or so weeks, my belly started feeling really hard and weird. It turns out it was just my uterus.
    Anonymous

• Try to get used to it? No one ever said pregnancy was comfortable! Well, someone probably did...but most people don't feel that way!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Lay on your side with a pillow under the belly and in between the knees, and have your SO message your lower back (I think I spelt that right)
    llrey74

Answer by llrey74 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009