What are a few good online schools?

I have been researching online schools for the last couple weeks, and just wanted some opinions on what schools you have found that are good, etc. I need something very flexible, affordable, and easy. If that's possible haha. :) Thank you in advance!

celticreverie

Asked by celticreverie at 5:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I go to University of Pheonix which has been completely great. I also tried Kaplan but they really sucked and were weasels. I have also attended reg univeristies not online and I have to say you get alot more work online then in person.

Answer by gemgem at 5:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• thanks!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 5:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Some community colleges offer online class. I know that ours does. My husband did University of Pheonix and loved it like one of the previous posters wrote. He did the 2 year community college part (thats all he wanted to get). and they were very flexible...not cheap...and at times, easy. Its called Axia and the credits are only transferable to UOP (but at times it seemed harder than when I went to school (I tutored him). Good Luck and congrats on continuing your education!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I attend CTU Online and they are terrific. CTU stands for Colorado Technical University.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm taking classes through Ashford University. I really like it. One class at a time, accelerated 5 week programs. It's not "easy", but I feel like I'm learning. And if I'm going to pay for it, I'd like to learn something! lol
    Hootie72

Answer by Hootie72 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I did University of Phoenix. I liked the pace of the classes and they had good resourses, but it was tough. BUT... I applied for my diploma($75) because I was finished with classes and everything had gone through. A few weeks later i get a call from my advisor and she tells me that it's then being held because I still need 3 credits in electives! WTH!!! so I was going to take another class, but luckily I pussy footed around and she called me back like 6 weeks later and told me it was a computer error. That was in August. It was supposed to take about 3 weeks to get my diploma, I didn't get it until December! I finally called and asked where it was! They had it to me in 4 days lol. They are also really expensive. I didn't worry about the cost tho because I had 100% military tuition assistance.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 12:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2009