The Big O: Orgasms: How to Have Them, Give Them, and Keep Them Coming

What is the best book you've read that gave the best advice on sexual relations so other Moms can learn how to discover why sex is important between their hubby(or give new ideas)? I hate books that just "hint" about answers (this one tells it straight). I think Lou Paget wrote this book (it's been a long time since I have even seen the book but I learned everything from it years ago) What is your fav?

sande

Asked by sande at 5:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Books IMO, do not do good w/this topic because I think it is a visual topic.I have an instructional video called "mind blowing orgasms" that I got at a Lover's Lane shop.It is graphic but not dirty,shows a commited couple and techniques and so far SO has learned alot...
    Anonymous

• I'm all for trial and error. I'm also a fan of watching things like Real Sex on HBO..........as silly as it sounds, they give fantastic advice and solutions to common BIG O problems. Other than that, experiment and try to find what works. For you and HIM. You must be in tune with your body and know what makes it tick. Learn about your body and then teach your SO what makes you go "crazy"
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I liked the Joy Of Sex but it's pretty old. After that it was trial and error.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009