i need to make money..!!!! while am at home!! any idea how can i do it!!!

help me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you have a landline you can be a remote call center rep. Even cruises hire for that. Its a start.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 6:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I became a Scentsy candle consultant in Sept. and have received at least $500 from 2 1/2 months of work - this was holding 2-3 parties each month. It's a lot of fun, if you're interested check out my website: http://www.scentsy.com/14010. I'm only doing this around my hubby's work schedule or else I'd probably be making more money!
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 6:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have the perfect opportunity for you visit my website at www.marykay.com/dmitchell28077 if you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 618 343 4384 my name is Dawn. I would love the chance to share this opportunity with you.
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 11:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The big question is what do you want and what do you want to do in order to have this income. If you are looking for work at home from a company your choices may be slim and you will want to be wary of any company that asks you for your banking information and a payment of sorts to get started. If you are looking for a home based business there will be a lot of consultants telling you about the work that they do and how you can get started with them. For good and objective info I suggest that you see www.dsa.org. This will help you decide which direct sales company is right for you. For my schedule and needs I have chosen to be an independent consultant for Tastefully Simple. I like the immediate pay and feel confident representing the company and the products. The key is finding what you want to do. If you would like more information about Tastefully Simple or general direct sales please contact me here or at hrasc@yahoo.com
    HeidiConnell

Answer by HeidiConnell at 9:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009