I see all these Work at home jobs and I need to know if someone can help me with the Paypal that I guess I need.

busy_mom41

Asked by busy_mom41 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have to ask why you need paypal. You shouldn't be paying for a job unless it's a business in which case I would be very apprehensive of any that accepted paypal as payment.

I work at home and it doesn't cost me a dime, please make sure what youre getting into is reliable.
    Cand

Answer by Cand at 3:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• First of all, if someone is asking you pay for a work at home job, it is most likely a scam. If you're doing a work at home business, then yes, you'll have some start up fees. To set up a paypal account, you'll need to go to their website and register. After you've verified your information, you can pay people through Paypal without them seeing your personal financial information. I'm not nagging but don't send anybody your money without thoroughly checking them out first....we all work hard for our money and getting scammed sucks!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I'm not sure why you would NEED a PayPal. Unless I was doing Ebay I never used mine and I do work from home. If you are interested in working from home I can get you some great information about how to get started with my company. In fact if you decide to get started this month it will only cost you $20. But you won't need a PayPal. For more information about working form home visit my website at: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/SabrinaMBowen/request

I can answer all your questions and get you on your way to a Great new business right from home!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hello, my name is Amber. I work along side a company called Ameriplan. What we do is help families that do not have medical coverage like Dental, Vision, Medical, RX and so on. They can get it throught us as low as $20.00 to no more than $60.00 a month for a entire family. We don't do any cold calling unless the person as asked for a interview, no parties, nothing to sell, and we don't deal with any money. If this is something that sounds like you would like to do. Please feel free to contact me. I will answer any questions that you may have.

Amber McGhee
    Independent Sales Director
    AMcGhee@ameriplan.net
    www.IBOPus.com/amber
    AmberMcGhee

Answer by AmberMcGhee at 2:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Work at Your Own Pace!
    Make the right decision today!
    Work with your family by your side
    Say NO to Selling,Paper Work
    NO monthly fees
    are you readly get started with the
    right team just go to my website
    and request more information
    hppt//:www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Thanks ladies, I think in my best interest is not to get involved with a work at home business. I just can not seem to find one that will not take everything I have. Which might not bemuch but it is mine. I just want to find something that I can do at home since I'm a stay at home Mom to bring in some money just to help out.
    busy_mom41

Answer by busy_mom41 at 8:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I can help you, take a trip to my profile page or PM me and I'll give you some info. It's free to start, I refuse to spam my company info :)

cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2008