Over Christmas, we introduced 14 mo Tess to raisins, and now she absolutely loves them. Since she has no teeth yet, I have been cutting each one in half before giving them to her.
Yesterday my friend said her son's pediatrician said no raisins till the child is 18-24 mos old, even if they are cut up. I guess this has to do with the potential choking hazzard?
I'm torn because I know she loves them... Any advice?
Answer by amber1216 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: