left side pain

Of 10 years no one has figured this out. If I have a headache, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle or stomach, anything that is painful..it is all on my left side. I thought it was nerve pain from an accident in 1999. I am not sure. I have had MRIs, CAT Scans, X-rays, Nerve tests, you name it, I have gotten it done. Sometimes it is achy, sometimes it is sharp needle-like pain. Sometimes it just does not hurt at all. 4 out of 7 days a week, I get this. I no longer can sleep on my left side. Does anyone has this same problem and got a dianoses for it. I am so used it now I use ice packs and heat packs to bed and at when I am not sleeping. I use my TENS unit too. Just wondering. It is not fibermy..sorry cannot spell on the question box. because I am not always in a lot in pain. I work a full time job and can walk, swim or even travel just fine. Just more of an annoying thing. That is why I asked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Health

• A friend of mine was in a car accident many years ago and was suffering with similar pains that were putting her out of commission on a regular basis. She went through years of meds, surgeries, therapy and etc and no one could find out what was wrong. She finally switched insurances, went to a new doctor and still nothing. While in therapy one day the nurse noticed a weird movement from her and pinpointed the problem on the spot! She had surgery and for that and is fine now. Maybe see another doctor because she was having the exact same trouble.Your story sounds so much like hers. Hers was related to a tailbone issue that no one caught.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 6:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009