what's your favorite love quote???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love is always patient;love is always kind;love is never envious or arrogant with pride. Nor is she conceited,and she is never rude she never thinks just of herselfor ever get annoyed.She never is resentful;is never glad with sin, but always glad to side with truth,whene'er the truth should win.[b]
    She bears up under everything, believes the best in all, there is no limit to her hope,and she will never fall.Love never fails.

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up my childish ways.Now we see only an indistinct image in a mirror, but then we will be face to face. Now what I know is incomplete, but then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. Right now three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Answer by gemgem at 5:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• We had a love so strong.. that is just seemed like we were one. I would get ready to tell him something and he would open his mouth and say the very thing, that I was fixing to tell him. And then. there were those moments when I would lay my head on his chest just to listen to his heart beat. And then one night. I realized that his heart beat, matched mine. I have had an opportunity that few people ever get on this earth. God has blessed me to share time and space with a man that he designed himself just for me. I've not only been blessed.. I have been divinely favored.
    llrey74

Answer by llrey74 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• the first one gemgem said. I LOVE that.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm not Catholic but I liked this the moment I heard it:

"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
    -Mother Theresa

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Love is not word or a feeling, it is an action
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 3:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2009