what are you the most ashamed of?

what have u done that you are ashamed of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nothing

Answer by gemgem at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Before I married my husband I was a little hussy I quess. I had several booty call (guys). Some weekends I would go to 2-3 different guys houses. I met my husband and discovered I didnt have to do that to be liked by someone. I am ashamed of those days but they did make me who I am today.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't share it on here...or anywhere.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• with God's forgiveness we can let go of our shame.
    Karinmaximom

Answer by Karinmaximom at 6:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• drugs
    Anonymous

• Nothing at all!!! Everything I have done in my life...the good the bad and the ugly...has helped make me who I am today and I LOVE who I am. I refuse to live my life with regrets, I just learn from my mistakes.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• even my poorest decisions brought me to where I am today....so....even those were good for some reason or another
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• that I find it so hard to quit smoking . . . why can't I just STOP?!?! I have a beautiful reason, my daughter, but I still cannot find the motivation to just give it up.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Reality I have never done anything bad, but to the people in Indian cultures I would be a nasty little girl. Whatever, Only God can judge me..screw everyone else..
    Anonymous

• What's there to be ashamed of? We all make mistakes! I've done things that were stupid, yes, but I'm not ashamed of myself for it. I knew it wasn't right, stopped doing it, forgave myself, end of story.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009