Im confused...

I joined this site to see if I could get any advice.
I took a pregnancy test and got a negative..
But I missed my period I should have got it December 13 and I took the test after a week of a missed period.
Still no period.
However I have been needing to pee alot.. like every five mins. But I haven't been feeling sick. Just having gassy feelings at times.
Help?

Livi4789

Asked by Livi4789 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried to test again? You can get a false negative, or it might have just been too early.
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Everyone is going to tell you to go to the doctor
    Anonymous

• well have you took one again?
    Anonymous

• You may have a UTI or something of that nature...I'd take another test, and make a doctor's appointment either way. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I haven't tested again.
    If I did test again would that still be to early?
    Livi4789

Answer by Livi4789 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• No, some tests can give you a positive a few days BEFORE your missed period! This is the time when you SHOULD take one...try taking a test first thing in the morning.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• no it wouldn't be too early. you can take one now. as for the symptoms, you can always make yourself have symptoms even when you're not pregnant. if you worry too much your brain will start making you think you have the symptoms. been there done that. go see a doctor too.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• the best way is to go see a doc. My cousin took the test 2 times and came out negative but she was pregnant~!
    Anonymous

• If it's any consolation, I was really gassy when first pregnant. I knew something was up. Good luck. Try taking a blood test.
    Anonymous

• I am in the same position as you. My dr didn't make it any easier, either. I called today to get a blood test. I missed November and Dec period. Had a light pink spotting in Dec. Nothing this month, nothing since Oct. I called and said my test was neg. Nurse said those tests are pretty accurate. I told her that I want a blood test and she said will talk with the dr. Heard nothing back yet. I am frustrated too! If no word back, I am calling the PCP and getting a blood test from them. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous