Looking for my husbands Birth Mom (DOB 3-31-78)

We cant seem to have any information on this except that she was 16 when she had him and gave him up. She had gotten pregnant at party in Santa Cruz, didnt know the father, and lived with her stepdad and her gma had Lukemia.we know she was tall blonde hair and blue eyes at age 16 and had him at OConner Hospital in santa clara, ca. If you know any one with a significance to this date please let me know. I would love to give my husband the opportunity to meet with his mother that he has dreamed about meeting.

nellie216

Asked by nellie216 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Adoption

• You should contact the locator...it's a tv show
    Anonymous

• Join adoption.com! My husband and I are also looking for his birthmother. Do you think you could go to the hospital and see if they would have this records?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• He can go to the hospital where he was born and request to see his origninal birth certificate. He can also contact the adoption agency who handled his case. He can petition for information. We just met my uncle (My grandma had him at 16 years old in the early '50s). He was taken away from her after she gave birth in a home for unwed mothers. My Mom petitioned for the information, and the agency contacted my uncle. almost 60 years later we had our first thanksgiving with him.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 7:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Oh, the petition process started just under a year ago.
    3gifts.from.god

• Google 'California adoption search and support groups"

Network with others who have searched there successfuly. CA has a birth index......you may have luck in finding something there

the database is an index to over 24.5 million births occurring in California between 1905 and 1995. Information contained in this index includes Child's name (names may be truncated at 8 letters), Gender, Birth date, Birth county, Mother's maiden name (names may be truncated at 8 letters)

adopteeme

Answer by adopteeme at 3:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My daughter found me using her birth index. Good luck with your search.
    Foundatlast

Answer by Foundatlast at 8:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009