Give me a EASY recipe to make at home!!!!

help me out!!

Danny2106

Asked by Danny2106 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Take two pieces of bread. Spread peanut butter on one, jelly on the other. Slap the breads together (spread sides in).

Or -- maybe you had a category in mind? Dinner, breakfast, snack, potluck item, dessert, salad?
    Anonymous

• Take spaghetti noodles, put them in boiling water til sauce. Drain. Add Prego.
    Anonymous

• Brown 1 lb of ground turkey breast (or lean ground beef). Drain. Add 1 can Rotele tomatos (use mild if feeding to the kiddies), 1 can enchilada sauce, 1 can corn (drained), 1 can kidney beans (drained). Pour into ovenrproof casserole dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese (Kraft makes a Mexican blend made with 2% cheese) and heat in 350 degree oven until cheese is bubble. Serve with a green salad and tortillas. Low fat, lots of veggies and tastes REALLY good!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 5:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• tater tots
    1 pound of ground beef
    can of cream of mushroom soup
    peas or green bean (what ever you prefer)
    and shredded cheese or singles

brown ground beef and put in a glass baking pan put in peas or green beans on top of ground beef add cream of mushroom soup and spread, cover top in tater tots and put in the oven at 350 degrees for about 25mins or until top starts to brown. When the top starts to brown remove the pan and add as much cheese as you want stick back into oven untill cheese melts then remove and enjoy. My kids and husband love it....me to but i am on a diet so i cant eat it anymore:(
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Open a can of corned beef hash. Brown the hash in a skillet. You can drop a couple of raw eggs on top of the hash, cover the skillet and cook until the eggs are set. Add a salad for a balanced meal.

Answer by Bmat at 6:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• witout a catagory it's hard to choose. Mine want fried bologney, eggs and gravy tonight so that's what their getting
    Anonymous

• We like easy chicken parmesan. I buy the linguine noodles, cook them, fry or grill boneless chicken breast, put it on top of the noodles, throw on some pasta sauce and top with shredded cheese. Cant get any easier than that and they love it lol.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 6:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• my entire family loves this!!! get boneless chicken breasts tenerloins...you can marinade in italian dressing for 30 mins if you have time... if you're in a hurry like i often am you can just place the chicken in a bowl of italian dressing make sure it is covered completely then roll the chicken around in a bowl of grated parmesean cheese (coating it completely) place on a baking sheet and throw it in the oven at 350 degrees. the amount of time varies depending on the thickness of the chicken.
    *** after i place the chicken on the baking sheet i usually drizzle a little more italian dressing on the chicken & then sprinkle a little more cheese. after all it's everyone's fav part!!
    You can make some rice & veggies to go along with it or whatever sides suit your family!!!
    At my house everyone goes back for seconds! ENJOY!!!
    imblessed1113

Answer by imblessed1113 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I love you smartass people! LOL

6 can tortilla soup is my favorite::

1can chicken broth
    1can kernal corn- drained
    1 can black beans- drained
    1can cream of chicken soup
    1can rotel tomatos
    1 can diced chicken-drained

Combine all cans in a pot and bring to boil, serve over tortilla chips. Garnish with cheese and sour cream.
    amber1216

Answer by amber1216 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009