Does Anyone Know anything about the time share sales company Reality Trade?

I listed our time share (long story) with this company a little over six months ago. I didn't really check on it much. And now, that the six months that was guaranteed to sell my time share is over and I would be eligable for a refund of the fee I paid, I can't find any way to contact them....like they don't exist. Now, before you start thinking what an idiot I am, I did my homework, researched with the BBB and it all looked fine, so I am a bit surprized that I can't find that they even exist anymore??!! Any help or advise would be appreciated!! But, please do not send me messages of judegement, my mom will take care of that!

Purplejewels

Asked by Purplejewels at 6:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have you checked again with your BBB in the area? Sometimes they have info about companies who have sold or gone out of business.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You may also want to check out ripoffreports.com I found several hits on there regarding the company name you posted.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I think that you are out the money that you paid them. There are so many timeshare scams out there. The number one rule is that you NEVER pay someone to sell your timeshare until they have actually sold it. You don't pay them BEFORE they sell it. Think of it like a real estate agent, they get paid when its sold. The other thing that you need to be aware of is that timeshare resale will not get you back what you paid for it. You are lucky if you get back half of what you paid for it. I have bought re-sale because I know that is the truth. I wish you luck in this situation, but I am afraid that you got scammed.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Join the club girl...I tried selling my timeshare with a company and I got screwed. I paid for ADVERTISING, I could have done that myself! I wish I would have known now what I didn't know then and I would have NEVER bought one! BTW...anyone looking for a vacation in Orlando FL? I can work out a deal for a week!!! 2 br 2 ba what do ya say!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2009