OK this is why i hate doctors.. what should i do from here?

on the pill for 4 months, went off it due to bad nausea. 3 months later still havent had a period. lately really bad sharp pains in my lower right hand stomach (not appendix, had that removed already) Call my obgyn explained this. Wouldn't be able to get me in until next week. I asked if his partner could get me in sooner. said yes, friday 1030. Call me back while at work left voicemail she now can't because shell be out of office for a few days. Couldn't get ahold of them called for 30 minutes and busy so i didnt reschedule. I don't know what to do now. I'm scared i'm having a tubal pregnacy because all my tests are cming back negative. she said if i was having a tubal pregnancy it would still come up positive so thats out of the question. do i wait until next week or find a new doctor?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Health

• Well I had an ectopic and came up with negatives until I actually went to the dr and had a blood test. My dr told me that was a symptom along with side pains, nausea, headaches, bleeding that isnt menstrual among other things. I would go to the ER and get checked out. Worse case scenario you over reacted.

Answer by gemgem at 6:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• btw i tried calling last week and they were closed until today.. so i've been stressing over this for a while now.
    Anonymous

• If you're on the pill then why are you scared of a tubal?
    Anonymous

• go to the ER
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It could be scar tissue pulling from your appendix surgery.

Answer by Bmat at 6:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i quit taking the pill because it made me feel sick*
    Anonymous

• I would go to your walk in clinic... if its been bothering you that much! Or just go to your family doctor i'm sure that they could help you! I don't really thing that it would be necessary to change doctors! If you can't go to your walk in clinc, or go to your family doctor then I would just wait it out!! I'm also sure that if they thought it was life threatning they would have you go in immediately!! Good luck! Hope you find your answers!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• thats another thing i've been spotting REALLY LIGHTLY. reallllly lightly... the past two days.
    Anonymous

• it sounds painful! have they made u wait before, for any thing else? If they have I would be getting a second opponion, in the meantime if it gets to bad go to ER if u can afford it

kittycatwomen

Answer by kittycatwomen at 6:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you were having a tubal pregnancy, you would probably have positive pregnancy tests. It could be a cyst. I know the usual treatment for them is BC pills, but it's possible to get them while on them (I had them while on the pill), or recently going off of them. It's worth trying to get seen asap. Do they have a list of people to call if they have cancellations? Can you call again tomorrow to see if you can get in sooner? If not, I would try calling other docs, and see who can fit you in.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009