What is the best way to bootle break at nap and bedtime for an 18 month old?

Tayjayjo

Asked by Tayjayjo at 6:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i just took my sons and told him he wasnt getting it anymore i was tired of washing them and he was fine with it now my daughter broke herself
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• ditto wendy
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• tell them that no more bottle........big boys/girls use cups. It may be hard the first few nights. My oldest was horrible........I learned from my oldest and NEVER associated bottles with sleeping lol. Bottles were about 45 minutes before nap or bed. She was very very easy to bottle break.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I just took it away and said someone stole them! LOL No joke though and it worked. I had a little trouble at first for a day or so, but it went better than I thought it would.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I agree with the other moms, just take it away. I did that for my son at 15 months. He was fine with it. I just gave him a sippy cup. Now he's a little over 2 and doesn't drink anything right before bedtime.
    ariel_n

Answer by ariel_n at 3:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2009