Do you think they will?

I have to have c-sections I cant go into labor my body cant handle it we found this out with my first. My Dr. told me last week that if I was dilated any then she was going to send me to the hospital to have her. I went into labor the other night and they stopped it but not well I'm still having contractions just not regular. I went in nothing and came out at 2cm. I have and appt tomorrow and I am 38wks. Do you think they will send me to the hospital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry, that would be like trying to guess the sex! There are too many contributing factors here. I'd bring your hospital bag with you, just in case...but be prepared to go home as well! Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I really dont want them to because I am terrified to be cut open again. But if thats what they decide then....
    Anonymous

• If there is a medical reason then yes they will send you.

Answer by gemgem at 6:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm confused....the doc said your body can' t go into labor but you went into labor and they stopped it?
    Anonymous

• Wait...so you MIGHT have to have a c-section, or you for sure do? It's not really in your control whether or not you end up having one, so try not to stress about it so much, that won't help either of you. :) Relaxing as much as possible is the best thing you can do right now.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• they may if you've already went into labor.. my doctor is takin mine at 38.5 weeks(by friday)..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have to I am just scared about it. I got scared the last time to.

I CAN go into labor but my body cant handle the stress from it. They wantedme to wait til at least 38 weeks because of the 2 wk either way thing. That is why they stopped it.
    Anonymous

• Ok, I get it. Well, on the plus side, you've been there before, you know a LOT more of what to expect than a first-timer would. Knowledge is power, baby! ;)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Ohhh I get it now. I had no fun with my c-section. But, just think that it's medically necessary and you want a healthy you and healthy baby.
    Anonymous