The new Bachelor

Is anyone else going to watch "The Bachelor" tonight? I think he's so adorable - Deanna should have picked him, oh well, her loss. I think I read where she and Jesse broke up....gee, who didn't see that coming??

the3jsandme

Asked by the3jsandme at 6:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• Oh I'll definitely be tuned in. I can't wait. I was definitely pulling for him with DeAnna. And yes, her and Jesse did break up, just like all the other Bachelor/Bachelorettes (expect Trista and Ryan, who were obviously the real thing). Ok, I think I know a little too much about that show. Enjoy!! :-)
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 6:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yes i will be watching!!! along with true beauty after the bacholor!!! any guy who is saying You have to take my son in to and not hide him deserves a good woman!!!
    jen2alex

Answer by jen2alex at 6:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Oh yes i will be watching....thank you for reminding me!
    coffeeluvn

Answer by coffeeluvn at 7:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Oh, yeah! I watched it and loved it! Jason seems like he is so nice and down to earth and he aint bad to look at either! lol.....if only I was not happily married, I would so be chasing him!
    Mommah3

Answer by Mommah3 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009